Job Opening - Customer Success Lead
Flexible home / work, UK-based | ~£40,000 p.a.
We’re looking for someone to kick-start a formal “Customer Success” function within Trelica.
You’re detail-oriented, yet you can think broadly and creatively. You enjoy motivating and engaging customers, but you’re equally comfortable getting into the technical details.
We’ve been selling our product for about a year now, and we’ve got a good base of initial customers. You will be responsible for making sure current and new customers get the most value from our product. New customers need structured management to get started, and to implement and deploy Trelica; existing customers are looking for ongoing interaction to make sure they’re using the system effectively.
A key part of the job is understanding how we can better meet customer needs, either with existing functionality, or figuring out what new things might be needed with our product team.
We’re a team of 10, but looking to grow quickly. Ideally you have ambitions to take the lead in developing the tools, processes and people to form a growing customer success team over the next year or so.
We’re working with companies in the US, Europe and Asia, so you’d need to be flexible about sometimes doing calls slightly earlier or later in the day.
Responsibilities & Objectives
- Onboarding new customers and ensuring renewals
- Creating scalable resources to help and engage customers
- Capturing feedback
- Evaluating customer satisfaction
- Growing relationships beyond the initial customer contacts
Currently we have no formal customer success team in place, hence the emphasis on putting in the foundations and structured approaches for a strong customer success function.
As we grow we would expect you to recruit and manage additional team members, as well as evolving processes to reflect that growth, such as implementing satisfaction and performance reporting mechanisms and metrics.
- 5+ years of working with customers at mid to large sized organisations.
- Confidence in communicating technical issues clearly and simply.
- Ability to write effective documentation, and create reusable resources like explanatory videos.
- Analytical mindset to set up management and reporting systems.
- Desire to recruit and manage a team as our business grows.
- Willingness to be flexible on working patterns and schedule – our customers are based in North America, EMEA and Asia, so sometimes we need to do calls earlier or later in the day.
Flexible home / office working (UK-based). Our UK team hotdesks in WeWork Cambridge and we can offer you a desk there (or indeed a different office share location) if you like having the option to work in an office environment and be around colleagues. Alternatively, fully remote is also fine if that’s the way you prefer to work.
Salary & benefits
- ~£40,000 p.a.
- 25 days annual leave
- Enrollment in our workplace pension plan
Who we are
Trelica is a tech start-up with team members distributed across the UK, US and Switzerland. We’re operating in the SaaS management space, which is a new and rapidly expanding market focussed on helping businesses get the most from the various SaaS apps they’re using (think Zoom, Salesforce, Slack).
Since launching our product in early 2021, we’ve gained customers across North America, Europe and Asia. We’re looking for great people to help shape and deliver our continued growth.
How to apply
Please send over your CV along with a short cover letter to email@example.com. The cover letter really can be short, we would just like to know what interests you about our company / the role and why you think you could be a good fit.
Please don’t apply if you’re not based and eligible to work in the UK. We’re not currently in a position to support relocations or visa applications.
No agencies for this one, thank you